Tim has been away hunting this weekend with family and I'm working on wrapping up, launching, and dreaming about at least 3 million projects. My kids would tell you I'm exaggerating, but I'm sure I'm not... My content planner is packed with exciting upcoming events and opportunities that that I want to share you with. Here are some highlights (we will call them 7 Quick Takes: Monday Edition) with some pictures mixed in to keep things interesting.
1) Mailing out the first 10 Thank You Care packages from our GoFundMe Campaign. Thank you for everyone who supported the project. I've decided to keep the project live and I will ship keep shipping in 10 package increments as things become available. Additional project updates to supporters will be up soon!
2) Due to popular demand, I have launched a new dedicated Pregnancy and Infant Loss Mailing list! Grab your free copy of Scripture Study for Pregnancy & Infant Loss and join us today.
3) The Catholic Mom Bundle launch is only a week away! I've been busy previewing some of the products available- Montessori Games to Play Advent Edition will be exclusively available through the bundle before launching in the shop! Don't miss out on your free copy of Montessori Games to Play by subscribing to our newsletter. You can also grab the Fall Edition in my shop before the snow flies!
4) I'm working on an exclusive opportunity for Work & Play Day by Day readers after the first of the year with my friend Katie over at Kitchen Stewardship. In the meantime, you might want to check out the free webinar she is hosting this week on Raising Adventurous Eaters. If you sign up but can't make it, there will be a recording available but ONLY if you sign up in advance.
5) Running the numbers on our first summer homesteading. We had some successes and a lot of failures but we definitely learned a lot. Not the least of which is that we practically rebuilt our house- that probably needs an entire post just for itself.
7) In all this, I do still have seven kids keeping me busy too. We are quickly approaching the end of Nutcracker season and homeschooling is moving along as it tends to do. Lucie has been doing well- life is a constant series of adjustments, but we are learning to make our own new normal. I can hardly believe how Sarah and Tomas are growing. Can't they just stay little forever?!?!
This crazy little space is a beautiful place for me, but its admittedly hard to get back here with all the other hats (see above!) that pull me to work other places. If you'd like to see more about any of these things, please do tell me. Vote with your links, your likes, and your comments- I'm paying attention. It's not about the bottom line for me*- I want to share the resources and events that you find useful! I'm also looking ahead to 2019 Speaking Engagements, so if you want to hit me up early now is the time.
*It's not just about the bottom line, but I am required to disclose to you that if you click on the various links in this post I may benefit monetarily from any purchases. Thank you for your support!