Welcome to the Homeschool Highlight Reel blog carnival!
The purpose of this blog carnival is to encourage and inspire one another as homeschooling moms. No matter if you are teaching a preschooler or a high schooler this carnival is for you. Moms from all walks of life and approaches to their home education are welcome!
The rules are quite straightforward:
- Write a post about something you have done in your home school during the week. Curriculum reviews/information are welcome to participate, as are household management posts regarding homeschooling.
- In your post, include a reference and a link to this blog, "Work & Play, Day by Day" or a Homeschool Highlight Reel button (available below).
- Come back and add your post link to the weekly MckLinky List so you can be inspired by other families and other families can be inspired by you.
- Add a Homeschool Highlight Reel button to your blog sidebar. This step is optional, but I would really appreciate it anyways and it will give you a way to check in with other moms throughout the week.
- Visit and comment on the 3 blogs above yours on the list. This step is also optional, but I've learned the best way to share ideas with each other is to actually visit each other's blogs so I thought it would be a good *rule* to have.
- Come back each and every Friday to join in again and again!
To add a button to your post, copy the text in the box below the button you would like and copy into your post in HTML mode.
125 x 125 Button
210 x 23