- On the computer. Aren't YOU on the computer?
- Working with the boys on home school projects.
- Nursing Kylee.
- Something related to laundry.
- Making a giant mess of my kitchen batch cooking or canning. True story... my poor friend Leigh stopped by last week and I had my 18 qt. roaster filled with 10 pounds of ground meat that I was browning for freezer meals. I turned it down and we proceeded to have a nice chat while it continued cooking!
- Outside working in the garden.
- Reading aloud to the boys.
- Outside reading or knitting while the kids play.
- Upstairs working on my sewing table- most likely sewing something for Kylee.
- Doing some variety of cleaning or list making, although this is mostly limited to early morning and evening times.
10 Things I Might Be Doing If You Stop By My House Right Now
Thanks to blogging, I virtually stop by dozens (maybe hundreds...I'm in denial about the exact number) of friend's houses every day. Of course they may be in their pajamas or they may not even be home, but I get to stop by and *chat* just the same. So, if you were to stop by my house right now, here are 10 things you might find me doing!