This probably sounds sentimental and lame, but I was so sad the other day when I was reading in a community about blog awards and passing them on and etiquette and so on. I felt like a three year old but I wanted to put up a pouty post about how no one loves me enough to give me a blog award!
I resisted the urge.
Then today? Sandy sends me a note to let me know she gave me a blog award!
Bet she didn't know it would make my day!
I actually think I am just over the top, but I shall play along anyways!
1. Answer the questions below..you can only use one word answers.
2. Pass along to six of your favorite bloggers.
3. Alert them that you have given them this award.
4. Have fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your hair? braided
3. Your Mother? awesome
4. Your Father? serious
5. Your favorite food? spaghetti
6. Your dream last night? creepy
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? farming
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? semis
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? farming
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. Something you aern't? fancy
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? laptop
17. Where did you grow up? minnesota
18. Last thing you did? facebook
19.What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? Tim's
21. Your pets? cats
22. Friends? supportive
23. Your life? good
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? No
26. Vehicle? love it
27. Something your not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? target
29.Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. When was the last time you cried? hmmmm.....
32. Your best friend? human
33. The one place that I go to over and over? grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? YahooGroups
35. Favorite place to eat? Olive Garden
Wow I stink at one word...maybe it should have been called the talks too much award?
Ok...pass it on:
1. Meredith because she is over the top like me and always has something witty yet full of love to say (and maybe the award will push her over the top into labor!)
2. Rachel because she always makes me smile (even when she is down) but probably doesn't realize she does it.
3. Janis because she goes everywhere and does everything
I know its only 3, but Sandy only did 3 too...so together its kind of like we did 6!