2. Since I finished my Life of Jesus Grammar Set, I kept myself busy this week updating the *look* around here, arranging some super summer giveaways, and reviving this blog's Facebook page.
3. I'm pretty sure that I posted, shared, liked, etc more things this week than ever before in the history of Work and Play, Day by Day. I'd apologize for cluttering up your newsfeed but since Facebook only shares with 20% or something of my readership on any given post, you probably didn't even notice.
4. Ever wondered how this family entertains ourselves? Check this out for a glimpse of our madness.
5. A friend of mine just found out she is having her first girl after four boys. I can't help but wish her the Kylee version who idolizes and adores her older brothers rather than the Lucie version who is perfectly content to smack them around like she's one of the boys...and attack their nether regions if provided the opportunity. I don't think she's a man-hater, just figured out how to get the bathtub to herself....
6. This weekend is Father's Day and I have absolutely no idea what we are doing for Tim. And I'm not just saying that because he reads this blog, I really don't know. He's the best Dad on the planet and I'm the worst at showing appreciation for that.
7. Seriously, as I type this post he is downstairs making me second dinner because our children have becoming such
Like my numbers.
I'd really like to add a number 8 now, but since this is my first go at this I should probably follow the rules, yes?
Have a great weekend!
Except this week, it's really hosted here.